Friday, April 1, 2011
My First Blog Party Here + Ten Random Facts
Hi, my name is Alyssa Liljequist. I'm not trying to be redundant...since I did post an introductory post not long ago.
However, my mom told me about the Ultimate Blog Party 2011 so I thought I'd join in.
In a nutshell, this blog is me chronicling my adventure as I try to live out my God-given mission and share what I learn along the way.
To keep things fun and exciting, I'll share ten random facts about myself.
1. This video is my heartcry.
2. I can't stand peppermint or celery.
3. I like to work hard.
4. I've never flown on an airplane before. (But this may be the last time I'll be able to say that...)
5. I don't like loud music at all. Why hurt your eardrums?
6. I love people from all different cultures and it's cool that I get to be multi-ethnic.
7. I've learned (and am continuing to learn) Thai as my second language.
8. I hardly ever wear jewelry. To me, it gets in the way of doing practical work.
9. I love filmmaking. You can view my videos here.
10. I've started an e-book business which (at this time) offers two e-books, Thanksgiving Stories for Children and Discovering Grace.
I enjoy meeting new people! Please leave a comment so we can get to know each other :).