Friday, April 1, 2011

My First Blog Party Here + Ten Random Facts

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Hi, my name is Alyssa Liljequist.  I'm not trying to be redundant...since I did post an introductory post not long ago.

However, my mom told me about the Ultimate Blog Party 2011 so I thought I'd join in. 

In a nutshell, this blog is me chronicling my adventure as I try to live out my God-given mission and share what I learn along the way.

To keep things fun and exciting, I'll share ten random facts about myself.
1. This video is my heartcry.
2. I can't stand peppermint or celery.
3. I like to work hard.
4. I've never flown on an airplane before. (But this may be the last time I'll be able to say that...)
5. I don't like loud music at all. Why hurt your eardrums?
6. I love people from all different cultures and it's cool that I get to be multi-ethnic.
7. I've learned (and am continuing to learn) Thai as my second language.
8. I hardly ever wear jewelry.  To me, it gets in the way of doing practical work.
9. I love filmmaking. You can view my videos here.
10. I've started an e-book business which (at this time) offers two e-books, Thanksgiving Stories for Children and Discovering Grace.

I enjoy meeting new people!  Please leave a comment so we can get to know each other :).

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the UBP '11! How wonderful to start your own business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm stopping by from the UBP - I'm #73 (Being Made New - http://tinahollenbeck.blogspot.com) on the Christian list. Very nice getting to learn a few things about you - I hope my own homeschooled daughters will be so self-assured when they are your age! - and I hope you might stop by my place this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessing on you, as a young blogger. My daughters blog, too. I love it.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ps. from UBP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming by my blog for the UBP11 party. I think you are my youngest partier so far - awesome! I don't like peppermint either.
    So cool that you are learning Thai.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m a new follower from UBP11. I just wanted to say hello.

    Lisa
    www.LisaBlogs.com

    ReplyDelete