Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!


                                              *Mom and I at Grandma's house yesterday


Here are just five things that I'm thankful for that you have done/do, Mom:

Thank you...for home educating me.  (I'll be graduating this summer...your first graduate...can you believe it ;)?)

Thank you...for being there to talk over my concerns, frustrations, excitements, observations, etc., etc.  I love talking with you!

Thank you...for cooking for me (and all of us).  My stomach is eagerly anticipating the dumplings you are cooking right now...

Thank you...for your forgiveness when I mess up...your prayers for my well-being...and your love no matter what. (Okay, that was more than one thing :).  I might as well add that I like your sense of humor!)

Thank you...for raising me up to fear God.

I would not be who I am today without you!  I love you, Mom! 

1 comment:

  1. It is good to celebrate our mothers while we have them with us. God bless!

    ReplyDelete