Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Summer Reading List

I've been wanting to post my summer reading list...and I think I should do it now before the summer is over :)!

Here it is (in the order I wrote them down in my notebook...yes, it's an actual list ;)):

Check! It's Not About Me by Max Lucado

Check! Every Single Woman's Battle by Shannon Ethridge

Check! A Kid's Guide to being a Winner by C. D. Shelton

(Those were for review so I read them first.)

Foreign to Familiar by Sarah A. Lanier (This was part of my acceptance package from OM! I'm looking foward to reading it.)

The Logos Story by Elaine Rhoton (Not part of my acceptance package but a book from OM nonetheless.)

Live Like a Jesus Freak by dc Talk

Me, Just Different by Stephanie Morrill

The Pursuit of God by A. W. Tozer

Out of the Comfort Zone by George Verwer

Five Tiny Fingers (The Story of Open Arms International)

Ten P's In A Pod by Arnold Pent III

Sowing Beside All Waters by Emma Leslie

The Skeptic's Guide to the Global AIDS Crisis by Dale Hanson Bourke

Aids Action by Dr. Patrick Dixon

Living The Cross Centered Life by C. J. Mahaney (Combines The Cross Centered Life and Christ our Mediator)

Columbine Courage by Ron Luce

Common Sense by Thomas Paine (To be totally honest, I probably won't get around to reading this. I glanced through it and it looked really slow :).)

Writing Because We Love To (Homeschoolers at Work) by Susannah Sheffer

*In Progress* If God Loves Me, Why Can't I Get My Locker Open? by Lorraine Peterson

The Hornet's Nest by Jimmy Carter

Everyday Heroes by Nancy Vittorini

I know I won't have time to read all of them (ok, probably not even half) since this month is packed (we're hosting a Chinese exchange student for 2 1/2 weeks plus my graduation/18th birthday party is later this month) and I leave for the Logos Hope next month!!! But some is better than none :).

What books are you reading/do you hope to read this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment