Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Weird Sleeping Schedule

A.K.A. My plan to defeat jet lag.

Here's the plan: Adjust my sleeping schedule (close) to Malaysian time for a little over two weeks before I leave so that by the time I get there, my body's clock will have already adjusted to their time, thereby eliminating jet lag.

This involves staying up until 4-5 a.m. and waking up in the afternoon (2-3 p.m.). I've been doing it for awhile now and have become accustomed to it. I really do hope this works and I'll be able to stay alert once I get to Malaysia and board the Logos Hope.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea! I hope it works! Please tell us all about your trip when you come back. It is exciting that you have the opportunity to witness to others in a foreign country!

    -Carrie

    ReplyDelete