The Official Blog Award Rules:
the same for both awards
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers.
7 Things About Myself
1. I passionately want to see the unreached people groups of the world reached with the Gospel!
2. My desire is to eventually combine my love of kids (& especially orphans who have no one to care for them), filmmaking, and writing on the mission field (without neglecting evangelism, of course!).
3. I get motion sickness very easily. Too easily. I can no longer go to even the small local amusement park. Well, I can go...I'll just be sick at the end of my time there. I tried going two times but now that I'm older, my stomach just can't handle the rides like when I was 9. :(
4. And yes, I served on a ship. And when it was sailing I did get seasick for a few hours but the pills seemed to kick in because after that, I was fine. Sailing is fun...when you're not feeling sick. I am so thankful to God that I wasn't sick for the weeks and weeks that the ship was docked in Penang and Port Klang.
5. I don't like calling people I don't know (or don't know well). But if it's one of the few (and I mean, few) people that I'm really close to, I can talk for hours. So I don't completely dislike the phone :).
6. For the past few months, I haven't had much of a chance to read books (unless required for a review). I'm making more of an effort to get back into it. As a child, I used to read all the time and could finish lots of books in one month...maybe even a week. Now it seems to take forever :).
7. I don't tend to be a rule breaker (I don't think so, anyway :)) but I'm going to break rule #3. Anyone who wants to do the "Tell All About Yourself" blog award, feel free. And if you think you're a versatile blogger, grab that one, too! Consider yourself awarded :).