Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blogging More Regularly...Is It Even Possible?

I have not done a very good job of regularly updating this blog. At all. It's hard for me to figure out how some bloggers can blog every. single. day. Where do they find the stuff to blog about? (Of course, if you have lots of cute children running around...that helps...I don't have that...) While I doubt that I can blog every day, I am hoping to blog much more regularly. This is actually a totally crazy time to be making a goal like this. I'm busier than I've been in awhile (and I'm normally pretty busy) but I know that I can make the time. If, for instance, I write a blog post instead of reading too many of them :).

                                                      
There is BIG news coming up about a way to help Natalia. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. You can always just tell us what you're busy doing. =D Haha

    Sometimes, I don't have much to write about, and then other times I have enough to write 2 or 3 posts... interesting how it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) I just came from the Go Teen Writers blog, and I'm liking yours already. I'm 15, also a Christian, writer and blogger. It's great to meet you :) I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete