Thursday, April 12, 2012

Short (and hopefully sweet) Intro--Ultimate Blog Party 2012

Ultimate Blog Party 2012

Hi! My name is Alyssa Liljequist. I'm an 18-year-old homeschool graduate. I'm also a freelance writer whose work has been published by a variety of online and print publications including The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, Keys for Kids, and The Kids' Ark Magazine.

My YA short story, Deadly Delirium, was published this year by the Euterpe Imprint of Musa Publishing.

My other passions include video production and missions. You can view a slideshow about my experiences onboard the Logos Hope here.

Please leave a comment! I'd love a follow, too. I kept my intro short...you have time :).

9 comments:

  1. Have read Deadly Delirium again, a great story, keeps our heart in the right place. I enjoy your videos. You have a heart of Gold and your love for Jesus is touching lives. Love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through UBP. I now teach at a Christian classical homeschool tutorial (high school rhetoric and omnibus) and used to teach elementary at a Christian school. Keep up the great work.
    http://drawingthelinesomwhwere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Alyssa. So nice to meet you =) I am a homeschooling mom. Congrats on your short story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Found you through the blog party! I'm and educator, and I will definitely follow you by one of the option available. If you have time feel free to check out my blog if you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am popping over from UBP to say hi. Hope your enjoying party week.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping in from the Blog Party. Nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alyssa. I'm stopping by to let you know that I've given you an award on my blog today =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi--I'm stopping by from UBP12. I hope you are having a great party week!
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi There! Stopping by from the blog party... and hoping you're having a great day! Keep writing!! I just published my first novel (Letters From The Ledge) and it's been a long journey, but worth it in the end!!

    ReplyDelete