Monday, July 9, 2012

5 Ideas for How to Have a NOT Boring Summer: Introduction

All+I+want+for+christmas...
flickrCC
It's summer. We're not doing schoolwork. Summer jobs are not available the way they used to be (if you have a summer job with regular hours, you are blessed!). In other words, a lot of us have time on our hands.

So I thought I'd do a series on some ideas (taken from my own life) on stuff you can do that's fun...and maybe even serves a practical purpose, too!

There will probably be five posts but if I come up with more ideas, I may change the series title to "7 Ways to Have a NOT Boring Summer", etc. The first idea should make its appearance on this blog in a week or so.


If you have ideas for me to try out, feel free to leave a comment now and throughout the series...the idea may even make it into a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment