Wednesday, August 15, 2012

5 Ways to Have a NOT Boring Summer: #4--Learn a New Skill

#4--Learn a new skill.

I've learned a couple of new skills this summer:

1. I have begun learning martial arts. I have always wanted to learn self defense and I am so happy to be able to take lessons now. It's great exercise, it's fun, and it may save my life some day. I definitely recommend Krav Maga as an effective martial art for real-life situations. It is not for children, though!

2. I learned how to create interactive photo albums/slideshows using My Memories Suite. By "interactive", I mean that viewers can click on a photo and a specific video or document or web page will pop up. I hope to share an interactive photo album I've made on my blog in the future. 

What new skill(s) have you learned? What skill(s) do you want to learn? 

And just for fun, what is your most prized skill?


No comments:

Post a Comment