Saturday, August 25, 2012

5 Ways to Have a NOT Boring Summer: #5--Hang Out With Your Siblings

From flickrCC    

#5: Hang Out With Your Siblings

This may take being creative or not being picky if you have wildly different interests from your siblings. I have two younger brothers and we generally like to do different things. However, we all enjoy playing video games and watching movies. So we do those things together. We quote movie lines often :). Also, most brothers like sports/being active outside. I'm normally happier reading a book or at a computer editing video. However, even if I'm not really into sports, I can watch my brothers play and join in sometimes.

For Intel's "A Momentary Lapse" video contest, both of our interests collided--in a good way! I was able to film my older younger brother playing basketball for the slow motion contest. You can view the video here: http://youtube.com/myinteledge?x=us_showcase_2091_4

(Please vote, too! You can vote once per day through Sept. 11th. Thank you!)

Did you like the video :)? What do you like to do with your siblings? Any fun ideas to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment