Monday, July 1, 2013
The 7 Steps are:
1. God Is Always at Work around You
2. God Pursues a Love Relationship with You
3. God Invites You to Become Involved with Him In His Work
4. God Speaks by the Holy Spirit
5. God's Invitation Leads to a Crisis of Belief
7. You Come to Know God by Experience as You Obey Him, and He Accomplishes His Work through You
The personal stories by Tom, Mike, and Dan were interesting. Sprinkled throughout the book are several one page stories about different people such as George Mueller and The Great Blondin which are used to illustrate a lesson. At the end of each chapter, there are a few questions with space for you to write down your answers. Examples include "Is there something you are passionate about that God may want to use for His purposes?" and "Have you bought into the lie of TV love? What things in your life need to change if you desire to exchange that love for real love?" Overall, it's a nice book that will make you think and hopefully want to experience God more!
~I received a free copy of this book from Shelton Interactive in exchange for my honest review.