Sunday, August 4, 2013

Book Review: What's Your Mark? by Jeremy Cowart

 

What's Your Mark? by Jeremy Cowart and Annie F. Downs (she's the one who did the interviews) is a neat little book with pictures and short stories about different real-life people and how they are making their mark on the world. I had not heard of most of them but I was very familiar with Katie Davis and the amazing work God has been doing through her in Uganda. "What mark am I leaving on the world?" is a question I think everyone should ask themselves. God has given us one life to live...how are we living it? What's Your Mark? is a nice little read but I don't think the author(s) needed to include the Gospel of Mark. We can read the Gospel of Mark in our Bibles. I would have preferred ideas for readers to implement in their own lives, websites to check out, etc. Still, I think this book would make a great graduation gift.

~I received a free copy of this book from Thomas Nelson/Booksneeze in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment