Friday, September 6, 2013

College!


In less than 3 weeks, I will be living on this campus as a freshman. I was actually accepted to go to Oregon State University back in October 2012 but I didn't get around to posting about it :). I am really looking forward to studying Digital Communication Arts (with a production specialty)!


I am very excited. After two gap years, I am ready to hit the books full-time! The library on campus (part of it is shown in the picture above) has 2 million books!


I was able to tour OSU in January of this year (when the pictures were taken) and then I attended START orientation in June so I've been on campus twice so far. It was fun to get to look around and learn more about different buildings.


Go Beavs!

2 comments:

  1. I'll keep you in my prayers Alyssa, as you start this new venture with God. Keep me posted on your happenings. I love hearing from you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Elanee! It's great to hear from you, too. I'm glad you want to stay in touch!

      Delete